Quantity Surveying Excellence
AKHA IZWE is a professional/chartered quantity surveying and cost engineering practice and is represented in South Africa and Qatar.
AKHA IZWE provides the full range of quantity surveying, cost planning and project management services.
The experience of the Professional Quantity Surveyors within this practice encompass many years in the construction industry, nationally and internationally, and we have gained a wealth of experience in a wide range of projects incorporating Airports, Shopping Centres, Office buildings, Educational Buildings, Community Centres, Specialised Industrial Buildings, Warehouses, Low Cost Housing Projects, Hotels, Hospitals, Clinics, Police Stations, Residential, Multi-storey Apartments and Religious Centres.
The practice has due to its extensive experience in the commercial, telecommunications and aviation industries become known for its specialized services that demand working with multi-disciplinary teams and strict timeframes yet not compromising on the quality of our work.
Our practice has the required skills, resources, experience and a proven capacity to identify requirements and respond effectively to Client and Community needs. The strength of this Practice lies in its ability to provide Clients with personalised partner service across a broad spectrum of projects.
QUANTITY SURVEYING AND SPECIALISED SERVICES:
- Financial feasibility and viability studies
- Property development
- Estimating and cost advice
- Cost planning
- Advice on tendering procedures and contractual arrangement
- Compilation of Bills of Quantities
- Preparation of Tender Documentation
- Financial control over contracts
- Valuation of work in progress
- Evaluating contractors’ claims for extension of time or financial compensation
- Cash flow budgets and forecasts
- Final accounts in respect of the contract
- Claims and dispute resolution
- Expert witness and litigation advice assistance
- Value management
- Project planning
- Life-cycle costing
- Material list and values
- Tenant Installations and coordination
- Quantity surveying services in respect of mechanical, electrical and civil work
- Watching brief
- Insurance claims and valuations
- Forensic investigations
- Project management